Is there any way to do something similar to Maya's insert edge loop tool, where the edge loop wraps around the triangle? (Using Ctrl + R makes the edge loop stop before the triangle)
- In wireframe mode you can select easily all the edges what you want to cut at once.
- To create the new loop on them select Edge>>Subdivide.
- Now you can adjust the number of cuts on the bottom-left.
- If you want to move them, select a loop and double hit "G".
- To create more loops after the move, select a loop and choose Edge>>Bevel Edges.