The playback isn't synced. Audio can not be heard. The frame cursor continously jumps back to already played frames.
Blender 2.79#5db8ac9 (2017-09-11 10:43)
Things I had done with this file.
- video editing in the sequencer
- executed script with codemanx's addon to set keys on strips
- animation node to display tc with text strip
Things I tried to solve the playback
- Frame Dropping instead of AV-sync > works, but I can't hear audio
- delete all strips and data blocks
- disabled all addons
- hide all but one area
- reopened Blender, reopened the file
- check Blender's playback capabilities in another file (works)
I have lots of editing in this file, which would be difficult to reproduce in a new file. That's why I need a way to fix this.