I had several instances of blender running, and they all crashed at once as I started a render with a procedural materials. Now, when I load:
- All images in viewports are black silhoettes.
- Text and icons are missing from all tiles.
- Points on timeline still showm but all text on timeline titles is gone.
Refer attached images.
I have tried:
- Uninstalling then installing new blender version.
- Shutting down and restarting the computer.
- Running disk cleanup to clear cache.
- Clearing App data files on my profile.
It looks like a rendering issue. But I still have larger, more demanding bits of software (such as Revit) running fine.
I'd appreciate any help.