I want use VSE to make a short video. The source videos are 25fps so they run slightly slow. Where in the user preferences can you change this. I can't see it. Thanks in advance
Make the project match the frame rate of the video.
Go to the Preferences window, In the Dimensions section set the Frame Rate to correspond with that of the video.
- Add the speed control the strip. Menu/Add/Effect Strip/Speed Control to the existing strip with clear track above it.
- The new speed,[Multiply Speed] should be (25.0/24.0) . You may try extreme values for testing (.5,2.0)
- Make you strip shorter to hold the new shorter time duration to avoid repeating frames at the end
- Please make adjustments to these suggestions. I probably wont have time for many edits
- This is a starting point. You may see further references at BSE or elsewhere for fine tuning.