When I click with the left mouse button, a white and red circular scope-target-looking-pointer moves to the location of the click. I can't make any sense of it and would like to find it in the manual. What is it called?

  • $\begingroup$ It is the 3D cursor, at this position new objects will be created; try 'Shift'-'A' $\endgroup$
    – stacker
    May 7, 2015 at 21:12
  • $\begingroup$ @stacker: thanks, that answers my question and is helpful too. $\endgroup$
    – Neil Alers
    May 8, 2015 at 18:17


Browse other questions tagged .