Everything I want visible on screen:
- has been unhidden
- visibility has been set to show in Viewports
- I did ⇧ Shift + C and then Frame All
- I have selected an object in the Outliner and turned on its name, which appears in the Viewport
- I have scrolled out and in all of the way
- I open the file without loading the UI to reset my mess of open UI sections
- I have selected an object in the Outliner and used Frame Selected
- I looked at every Viewpoint and did No. 5 above.
- I have looked at the camera and have Clip Start at 0.328 ft. and End as 55000 ft. (My scene is 28,000 ft. x 20,000 ft.
Everything was working until I started rearranging the windows and adding more UI windows within Blender.
I am at my wit's end.
After all of the above, I can scroll in close and see SOME of the mesh, but as soon as I click on my MMB, it all disappears except for the names of the objects.
I can render just fine and the camera view is accurate, but as soon as I click the Middle Mouse Button, everything in the Viewport disappears.
How can I get my visuals back?
Is there some secret (or not so secret) Field of View setting I am missing?
1 - 3D Viewport scrolled in and name highlighted;
2 - 3D Viewport scrolled out slightly, tried to rotate with MMB and name highlighted;
3 - Camera view - normal;
4 - Camera view after clicking MMB.