I used to have a shortcut to toggle 'Display Only' option in 2.7 but in 2.8 that no longer works and I have to click the 'Display Overlays' button manually which is annoying. Does anyone know how to setup a keyboard shortcut like that?
I got it, you need to set up a hotkey manually, this is not accessible from the right-click menu:
- Hit F4 to get to the Settings Menu and go to Keymap
- Open 3D View > 3D View (Global)
- Scroll to the bottom and hit the + Add New Button, to add a new Key-Binding
wm.context_togglein the Context Field
- The Context Attribute Field will now appear. Set it to
- Don't forget to save your Hotkey Settings