I roam around hunting for bits in mathematics, graphics, C++, C, Lua, Python and design-related questions; have learnt a lot here. I like giving elaborate answers with examples and citations.
Here are some I enjoyed answering and asking.
- Rotating a Vector in 3D space
- Calculating a perpendicular offset from a diagonal line
- Deriving OpenGL's utility function
- How can a program be OS-independent?
- Efficiently calculating rotation matrix from 2 vectors
- In OpenGL why give gluPerspective before gluLookAt?
- How are textures referenced in shader?
- How many pixels is a meter?
- Rendering the HSV wheel
- How to interpolate hue values in HSV colour space?
- Shift operator in C
- Passing 2D array to a function
- Lua multiple assignment with tables
- Difference between
std::functionwith templatized parameter as a parameter
- Linkage of symbols within anonymous namespace within a regular namespace
- Confusion on strings in C
- Purpose of Unions
- Why is
(void)0a no-op in C and C++?
- When is a conditional variable needed, isn't a mutex enough?
- Mixing extern and const
I can type 77 words per minute :)
Member for 3 years, 3 months
8 profile views
Last seen Jun 6 at 3:21