Here are some of my answers that I like most:
- Understanding how this Python Decorator works
- How can I add spaces around a sub-string using Python formatted strings `(f'...')` without first creating a new variable?
- How to reorder the keys of a dictionary?
- How do I determine if all the characters in a string is alphanumeric without using isalnum()?
- What is the name of the internal function that "executes" an f-string?
- How to get date format of a list of unknown format strings?
- How to find the average length of consecutive positive and negative numbers in a list?
- zip iterators asserting for equal length in python
- How to combine values of int's with the same group in list of tuples?
Member for 60 days
0 profile views
Last seen Sep 9 at 6:49