As it can be seen in the image, I am trying to place all these cubes in such a way that forms a square shape. I don't know how do I place these cubes by evenly spacing out the distance between each cubes. Can somebody please tell me and give me step by step instructions please?
- Delete all cubes except one;
- Place one cube in a corner;
- Add an Array Modifier to it, set to the correct spacing and cube count;
- Press Alt+D to create a duplicate, put it into the next corner, and use R, Z, 90, Enter to rotate it 90 degrees;
- Repeat for two more cubes.
If you want you can select all cubes, press Shift+S to open the "Snap" menu, and choose "Selection to Grid". That'll put the cubes at the closest grid intersection point.