Whitemat, whitecard (more for architecture), nomat, pure-render. Is there any name for these that is standard ?

I can't imagine something that is so widely used to have no specific name.

  • 7
    $\begingroup$ Do you mean Clay Render? $\endgroup$ – cgslav Nov 12 '17 at 15:38
  • 1
    $\begingroup$ reference image what you need $\endgroup$ – atek Nov 12 '17 at 16:34
  • 2
    $\begingroup$ Clay render $\endgroup$ – user1853 Nov 12 '17 at 18:47

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.