Is there a way in Blender to achieve some CAD commands like extend lines to the intersection (or nearest) point, or trim/extend to plane?
Specifically for the commands you mention there exists a CAD add-on called mesh tinyCAD, allows you to easily do the following things (this is not an exhaustive list):
- VTX (like
- automatically extend edges towards their projected intersection
- generate a vertex at the intersection of two edges ("weld")
- generate an unattached vertex at the projected intersection of two edges
- intersects all selected edges.
- generates the bisector of two selected edges
- given any three selected vertices (in one object), this can recreate a circular set of vertices of any number and scale.
For questions about the add-on or ideas use the project's issue tracker
_fillet you can use the bevel command: CtrlShiftB With 1 vertex selected
- It starts out as a bevel but you can increase the number of segments to turns it into a fillet.
- Adjust radius
There is a new Addon called CAD transform, that goes well with other commands as well. Have a look here
It can be found on the authors gumroad page.