Using version 2.78c, hash e92f235283. Following instructions in "Beginning Bender" by Flavell, 2010. I have opened Modifiers, but have not found any modifiers referred to as subsurface modifiers.

  • 5
    $\begingroup$ Maybe you mean subdivision surface modifier (aka subsurf modifier)? $\endgroup$ – Dimali Sep 25 '17 at 19:11

From the Blender Docs: The Subdivision Surface Modifier is used to split the faces of a mesh into smaller faces giving a smooth appearance.....

For more info, visit the documentation: https://docs.blender.org/manual/en/dev/modeling/modifiers/generate/subsurf.html

| improve this answer | |

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.