Can I animate rigid bodies using keyframes to enable and disable the "dynamic" checkbox, and if so, is it possible with multiple selected objects?
My project is a ball that collides with a wall, but first encapsulates it with a wall, creating breakage and cracks, after the total collapse.
what I tried:
- after cell fracture calculation, I selected the various pieces, all together
- then, I first tried to give the rigid ACTIVE body,
- then in the left panel, section " PHYSICS ", I clicked on" COPY FROM ACTIVE ",
- then in the right panel, in the" rigid body "section, right click the mouse, click the "dynamic" check and
- then" insert keyframe ",
- then right click again on "dynamic" and clicked "copy to selected",
and so on the various frames, to turn it on and off, but the problem is that during keyframing, when I start from the first frame and i press PLAY, some pieces follow keyframe, the rest falls following physics
why is this happening? how can I fix it?