In the İmages you can see the vase has a 2 different colours. The top is white and opaque, and the bottom is transparent and dark blue (thanks to my webcam you'll see it as black). My question is how can I colour my model vase like the real one?
Blender Render Material, Texture, UV
- UV Map Vase in Edit Mode .. Project from View Bounds
- Material Panel. Transparency On. Alpha Zero.
- Texture Panel using UV, Color Ramp with Colors and Alpha indicated
- Texture Panel Influence Affect Color 1.0 and Alpha 1.0 as depicted
- Texture Settings shown in 2 Panels to Save Vertical Space
- No emphasis on Artistry. You Can do better. Suit to your taste.
- Emphasis on UV Map. Pay no attention to the man ... rather the image behind the Vase.
- Same Material and Texture Panels