I have an SVG logo, which I will import into Blender. I'm trying to think how to have the colour (not outline) fill up from left to right.
I think the following steps put me on the right track, but struggling how to full resolve this:
- Import SVG to Blender
- Convert Curve to Mesh for the imported object
- Extrude object (to make it 3D)
That's as far as I know how to do, then I think the following steps are needed (which I don't know how to do).
- Create an outline of the 3D object (with no fill)
- Draw a path across the object with timeline
- Animate the path being filled
Would be grateful for any ideas how to achieve this.