Hey I'm making a model that uses the experimental microdisplacement to make bumps on my mesh, but I only want the bumps to be in certain parts of the mesh. Is there some way to use vertex groups or something to control where the displacement occurs?

FYI I'm using a modified voronoi texture which (as far as I know) can't be used in a displacement modifier



Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.