How do you get a glittering effect when navigating inside a 3D-view as shown here SketchFab Post ? As you can see, for some reason the particles around her appear when in motion & almost disappear when stopped. I am just looking for the basics, don't need a highly detailed description.
It's very easy,
- Go to the compositor
- Make sure you check use nodes
- Add a glare node in between "render layers" and "composite"
- Set it to "fog glow" and try various settings till you get desired effect(s)
- "Threshold" controls pretty much how much glow there is
- The lower it is the more glow
- "Size" controls how blurry is the glow
- I normally use only those two settings
Voila !!! Magic lights.