Hi there, I checked your file and you had a few weird things going on... In order of importance.
You had too many emission objects with different values, the problem here is that some meshes are very small and have a high emission value (strength).
I fixed it and replaced all emission materials with only 2, one for the houses and the other for the electricity rays. I think i screwed up your animation there :(
also the world background was only contributing noise to the scene because of the texture you applied to it, and the background was basically black so I just removed the texture and made it all black and saved some render time.
Other than that the scene looks fine.
Some optimizations I made...
Organized your scene since It has a lot of objects. using "3D view:Layer Management" comes with blender, just turn it on.
I also used Branch Path Tracing and saved a ton of time rendering.
I noticed you have a crazy high resolution at 60 fps if you are going to render an animation just double check the settings and make sure that's what you really want, if you are using a GPU to render change the tile size back to 256, if you are using a CPU keep it at 32... that's the size I used to render your image.
Good luck with your project!