I've gotten so much from this great Blender community, I'd like to give back. Before I start I'd like to ask how to do this best.
- How do you record a Blender tutorial in Windows?
- What do you have to set to see the keystrokes and mouse presses (or anything else that is worth showing)?
- Which recording software do you use to record the Blender window? Or can Blender do the recording itself?
- Can you record the Blender window alone or do you have to let it run in fullscreen to hide other elements like a taskbar?
- Any additional suggestions?