I made an animation in blender, and I rendered the animation. However, when I rendered it, Blender exported the animation as individual frames and not a video. How can I turn the images into a video? Do I have to use additional software/programs?
- Open Blender and go to the video sequence editor view.
- Add->Image. Select to the folder with all you images and select them with a (all), b (box select), or shift+click (single select). Press "Add Image Strip"
- You image sequence will be added as strip
- Set start and end frame according to the strip's size.
- Go back to the default view.
- In the rendering tab of the Properties panel, make sure that "Sequencer" is checked in "Post Processing".
- In "Output", set the wished video format, compression and out file
- Render the animation (Ctrl+F12)