Here it goes again, the rigging error. I have a model that has a mirror modifier already applied and a subsurface and displace modifier (not applied) in my model. So when I try to parent my model to my armature it gets the bone heat error message, but before I applied the mirror modifier it worked, although the bones only work on the left side and the right side didn't work at all.
Solutions I have tried:
- Remove doubles (doesn't work)
- Recalculate (doesn't work either)
- Remove all modifiers (no luck)
- Place the root bone at the center of the model (still get the error)
- Apply the subsurface modifier and parent them (no result)
- Apply the decimate planar modifier (this works, but the decimate modifier destroys my seam marked on my model, which causes my displace modifier to not function well because I baked my displace map with another model that has a multiresolution level of four).
I have the unapplied mirror modifier model in layer 3 and applied mirror modifier model in layer 1.