This is the only blend file that functions weirdly. I am animating a rig and when I grab a bone to move or rotate it, it immediately snaps back to the previous key.
This is what I did:
- In pose mode, insert a new keyframe on any bone (let's use root for this example), then move forward a couple of frames
- With the bone still selected (again, it's the root bone)
- Press G or R to grab or rotate
- Press LMB to confirm the translation/rotation
- Bam! It snaps back to its latest key (like when you hit RMB to cancel the action)
It would work 'normally' if I hit LMB and then quickly dragged the mouse the side. However, it's driving me crazy and it only seems to be breaking in this Blend file; other files work normally. I also tried to create a blank file to append the rig to that new file, but, the rig still functions weirdly.
If you guys can help me it would be fantastic :) thank you in advance!
This is the file: http://www.blendswap.com/blends/view/86352