Instead of pressing N, opening the shelf, scrolling down and searching for the option Lock Camera to View, and then check mark. Can I create a keyboard a shortcut for lock camera to view?
- Go to User Pereferences/Input tab/3D View/3D View (Global)
- There is no entry for "Lock Camera to View", so we will add a new one.
- Click "Add New"
- Open the "none" line that was created
- In the text field which says "none", type: wm.context_toggle, and press ENTER
- A new text field labelled "Context Attributes" appears. Type: space_data.lock_camera, and press ENTER
- Define the shortcut. (Some more trial and error could be necessary to find a free one). The shortcut should work already.
- Don't forget to also press "Save User Settings" in the User Preferences window.
In the following screenshot I just added the shortcut Ctrl-K:
Also see this blenderartists thread.