I took a screenshot of the restaurant and I tried to use it as environment texture in cycles but it didn't work. On the attached image you can see what happened.
I know that I can find a lot of environment texture on internet,but I would like to use a 3D model as base,for many reasons :
1) a lot of environment textures cannot be used because they are copyrighted
2) a lot of environment textures found on the net are not suitable for the needs
3) the environment textures found on the net are harder to modify than a 3D model
4) I haven't a camera and I'm not a photographer
5) on internet there are a lot of 3d model scenes to use
6) to render a full 3d model scenes takes time and it needs powerful computers
For example,now I used this 3D restaurant scene :
I would like to understand how to convert a non environment texture into an environment texture.