Trying to animate an object's material, by simply changing its opacity.
As there is no way to directly change the material properties in the AN node tree, I created a driver to change the value of Transparency's "Alpha".
So, the execution flow goes like:
- "Object Attribute Output" creates/change a property named "alpha" within the object;
- this property is used by the driver to...
- set that object's material transparency.
In theory this should work, but:
- it works with text objects;
- it does not work with any other type of object.
Am I doing something wrong? Or is this supposed to be that way?