Not Just OpenGl ES 1.1, is there a way to limit which OpenGL ES Blender will use, a warning of what the game is going to require or disable certain features so if a game Required OpenGL 2.0, with in-game settings can be Lowered to Require OpenGl 1.1 (Disabling Material or Converting Material to UVmaps to Texture when compiling game)
Cause I just wiki'd Opengl ES thinking to see OpenGl ES 1.1 & 1.0 for JarPhones, but saw
- Nintendo 3DS under OpenGL ES 1.1 (In Which RE:Revelation 3DS is on)
- while my 2012 phone is OpenGl ES 2.1 (SGH-T699, Adreno 225, can't play PS2 emulator called Play!)
- PS2 has OpenGL ES 3 which my 2005 Dell D800 (Nvidia Go5650) Laptop could run PS2 emulators and so can the LG F3Q (2014, OpenGL ES 3, Adreno 305) which means Mobile is approx 6 years behind PC technology
- OpenGL ES 3.x is on Adreno 300, 400 & 500 Series for Mobile
- PS3 & PS4 might be 3.x - 4.x
- My 2014 Laptop now has OpenGL 4.5
Kivy is multiple platform (Though having trouble with Android) as it uses Python (Cython) and Blender & Panda3D are the only 2 left with OpenGL & Python as pyOpenGL is broken.
I need to know cause I want to create a game that can possibly be ported to Kivy or Unity which can be ported to other systems...otherwise this can serve as a good lesson for learning how to script or create games as this is my first time in learning & using Python, using Blender and creating a Game.