Im trying to make some dice but one of the shapes is not subtracting from the cube properly. The sun on the right side is only partially subtracting.
I started with some svg vector saved from inkscape, imported and then extruded them. My plan was to subtract.
Sorry I never Checked my Curves from Inkscape properly. I had some unlinked shapes. I would have thought that blender would say. "Yo, dude... your vector sux"
One of the vector files I saved out from Inkscape had some duplicate nodes that were not linked.
I went back into Inkscape and tidied up the vectors and made sure the shapes were full complete enclosed shapes with no duplicate nodes