I am working on some stuff for videos I want to make, and am coming close to my goal.
However, after I rendered an intro I made, when I try to scrub or play the image strip in the sequence editor, it runs at about 1 FPS(It was rendered at 24).
- The resolution is 1920*1080.
- Windows 8.1
- 12 GB of RAM with 3000 mb allocated in the system memory cash option.
- I have clicked refresh sequencer.
- I opened the strip in both the blend file I created it in, and a fresh one - same result.
- The images are png files.
Any ideas? If you need more info let me know.