I am searching a way to:
- duplicate a selected object and It's material 244 times..
- import 244 photos (image_000, image_001, ...) in the scene
- assign these images to an image_texture node (included in the material previously duplicated)
- every material should have a name that follows the object's one: object.000 > material.000 ...
any way to do this? maybe by script.. I tried some but cannot find a way to duplicate last operation for more than one time
My actual node setup is this:
I need to replace the actual image texture with another one that follows the same rule of images and materials: 000, 001, ... (or not.. I think this way It should be simpler and clear).
EDIT 01 in response to Parkuhr's answer:
something went wrong at line 29.. what am I missing? materials has successfully been created..is maybe because objects are missing? I started a new scene without objects/orphan data
EDIT 02 - ANIMATION NODES way
I currently figured out how to duplicate objects and it's materials by animation node
but not how to
- make an independent material for each of these objects
- linking the images to the texture node of every single material with the same end-name %0Nd