ERROR (in the Compositor):
Mask 'Mask' not found
CONTEXT: I get this error In any new project, when I try to add the Mask Node in the compositor, (EDITED2403) using the " spacebar " to find the " Add mask node "
- When I open an older project(1) using the mask node, the node works.
- If I copy and paste it from an older project(1) in a new project(2) it works (in the same blender session)
- In an older project(1) using the Mask Node, I can add another Mask Node without error.
- In a new project(2), where I've past the Mask Node from an older project, I can't add the Mask Node (You can see it in the screen capture). But I can copy / paste the Mask Node, and it works.
(1) created with 2.76b
(2) tested with 2.76b, 2.77, 2.77RC2 portable version
What I've tried (without success):
- I've deleted all folders and files in the Roaming/Blender Foundation/ folder.
- I've un-installed/re-installed Blender (2.77 to 2.76b)
- I've un-installed/re-installed Blender (2.76b to 2.77)
- Same thing with a Blender 2.77RC2 portable version.
- Reset to factory settings