I'm having an issue with trying to export my UV layout in Blender 2.76b on Windows 10.
My model has seams and is unwrapped and the UV map is working properly. However, when I try to export the UV layout the resulting image has no lines, it's just a blank canvas.
I've been able to successfully export the layout of this project less than a week ago with no noticeable changes other than some adjusted UV coordinates.
Steps I've done to export the layout:
- Switch to UV Editing screen layout
- Change 3D View to Edit Mode
- Select all vertices in 3D View and UV editor
- Go to UVs > Export UV Layout
- Export the layout as a .png with the "All UVs" flag checked
Any assistance in figuring out what's going wrong would be much appreciated.