I open a blank Blender project, I go to switch it to cycles. The entire program pauses for about a second, then crashes completely. This also happens to a project I have been working on.
- Blender 2.76b
- Windows 8.1
- NVIDIA Geforce GTX 760m
Steps I have taken:
- I have restarted Blender.
- I have Reinstalled Blender from the website.
- I have looked at any pages that seem to have this problem and nothing comes up.
- I have tried the zip version of Blender.
- My drivers are up to date.
Thanks for reading.