First I don't want make an animation. I just want to understand how I can make a Scene and wander around in it with 360°.
I mean this as an example.
Blender Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for people who use Blender to create 3D graphics, animations, or games. It only takes a minute to sign up.Sign up to join this community
Then render and use KolorEyes to run your 360 video: http://www.kolor.com/kolor-eyes/
Hope this helped.
- Render dimension: 2048x1024 for starters, and for final rendering 4096x2048 (just type in 200% in the render percentage).
- In the Render Layers Panel, enable "Views"
- Set your camera to Panoramic. Choose "Equirectangular" from the dropdown menu
- Enable "spherical stereo" (Only available in Dalai's version)
- set the pivot point to „Center“