- I go to the blender website
- Select the 64 bit US instillation for my Windows 7 Desktop Computer.
- After downloading I open the Blender Set Up Wizard and I am given three options: Change/Repair/Remove
- I have tried to Change and Repair but once completed if I open Blender the Update has not been installed and the blender is still the older version.
- I am considering uninstalling everything and trying again but I have several projects on the current blender and I can't risk loosing them
Can anyone help explain to me what steps I can take to safely install and apply the latest version of blender. I have version 2.66a and I'm trying to get the latest 2.76b.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!