I'm having another rendering issue that I can't seem to figure out. I have a video that, when rendered on my local machine, turns out as it should. However, the company that I am submitting the .blend to renders in the cloud, and when I receive the rendered PNGs back, there are faint black objects overlaying some of the scenes (similar to another question I asked about a Blender Internal video a month ago). This occurs in areas where scenes overlap in the Video Sequence Editor (as I am using a separate scene to composite multiple scenes). To allow the scenes underneath to show through, I've tried both editing the scene strips to have the "Alpha Over" blend setting and using "Alpha Over" Effect Strips. Both produce the same results. Currently, I am using the Effect Strip method. I'm curious if this is a common problem in the Video Sequence Editor, or if there is something wrong with my scenes. I'm using Cycles, and I'll post a shortened version of my .blend below.
Both set-ups yield the same result when rendered in the cloud.