like this one http://www.airpano.com/360Degree-Video.php?3D=Video-Bromo you can turn around...If I draw a scene how can I render a video like that? and wich format is it?
- Render dimension: 2048x1024 for starters, and for final rendering 4096x2048 (just type in 200% in the render percentage).
- In the Render Layers Panel, enable "Views"
- Set your camera to Panoramic. Choose "Equirectangular" from the dropdown menu
- Enable "spherical stereo" (Only available in Dalai's version)
- set the pivot point to „Center“