I would like to create in the movie editing layout a cyclic moving logo over a video, for instance a spinning globe.
I know how to make a static logo:
- check the dimensions of the movie clip
- create an empty image with same dimensions with transparent background in gimp, add a logo and export as png file.
- add movie clip and image with logo onto different channels in movie editing mode of Blender with the image being on top of the movie clip.
- choose "back drop" in the properties window of the image to the right.
- expand the image to the length of the movie-clip
How to change the steps in order to achieve a cyclic moving logo ?