Currently I´m trying to model a simple house floor by floor which was working out pretty good. Now, all of a sudden, I noticed that my faces glitched out and became all kind of forms instead of squares.
I´m completly new to Blender and have no clue on what to research so excuse this absolute beginner question.
- as showed in the screenshot a fair amount of faces became different shapes
- when tried to remove those faces I´ve noticed that there are multiple faces behind each other means I need to delete a huge amount of faces to "break through the wall"
- also showed in second screenshot parts of my wall disappeared
What I did:
- all items are basically planes sized to my needs + extruded
- cutted out windows and other elements
- on top face did a subdivide to have a vertex in the middle to exactly place a cylinder for a cut out
I already tried to un-subdivide the top face aswell as did a merge by distance on this wall unfortunately without success.
My Questions for this are basically:
- is there an easy way to fix this?
- what causes this issue so I know how to avoid it in the future?
EDIT Blend File attached