My scene is dark no matter what I do. I used lights with a lot of watts but I saw no changes. I used Cycles and put the scene to the rendering viewport, but the scene remained dark.
I'm not well versed with Blender so I have no clue on what to do.
As Gordon mentioned in the comments, my scene is excessively bright (I don't see it) because I tried to get it to brighten up the scene but it did not work. A screenshot:
Yes, I added two lights with outrageous intensity.
Anyway, this time I implemented the suggestions by:
- Fixing the samples from 1096 to 128
- Changing the Render Device to CPU rather than GPU Compute (It did not really do anything but I did it anyway and then I changed it back.)
These are the specs of my Redmibook Pro 15.
- Processor: 11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-11370H @ 3.30GHz 3.30 GHz
- Installed RAM: 16.0 GB (15.8 GB usable)
- System type: 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
Let me know what else I can do to clarify.