Short description of problem:
- Briefly got Asset Library working, re-organized files under new sub folders.
- Suddenly new and old blend files no longer see any marked assets, only the catalogues.
- I have unmarked/marked the assets, added them to new Asset Libraries several times over
- I deleted catalogue files in the directory hoping forcing them to repopulate would fix it
- All blender files are now using the same File Path and Asset Library
- All assets are marked within their .blend file and show under the Library not just main file
- Attached screenshots
Blender Version: 3.3.1
Asset Library Location: W:\My Blender Assets\
My Example Asset Location: W:\My Blender Assets\Characters\Human Base Blockout
Any help would be appreciated, the Blender Documentation and every youtube video I watch acts like this is a flawless system. This is not the first bug I encountered setting this up today, but is the one that has me on the brink of giving up.
Unreal has a perfectly functioning asset browser, I just wanted my workflow to be in one spot...