Ok, I've searched hours of youtube and google and all the fixes are not working.
- The compositor node is connected to the output
- The No objects are hidden or disabled for rendering
- The lights are active
- Have no surface and environment filters
- Clip is in the camera view
- There's only one camera and it's facing and covering the object
- Have no timeline, just trying to render a 3d object as is.
Tried both cycles and evee, high quality normals selected, I've clicked literally every option in the view and render and nothing makes it show. Render region on or off, doesn't do anything.
Tried Ctrl B to do render area and didn't do anything. Hit W to select or deselect everything and no effect.
Tried blasting lights to maximum all around the object, no effect.
Only thing I've found online was the Filter option to check environment and surfaces does not exist in version 3.6. So I can't find those to check them and see if it works. Post Processing options didn't change anything either.
I can't find anything else why I can't see render.
All I did was start from scratch, delete the original cube, add a cylinder, created a straw, moved camera to show the straw, which isn't doing anything, and render shows blank screen.
Then go through every single troubleshooting step and nothing works.