From node tree type, I can easily group nodes by easily add Frame (layout>frame). However I use Sverchok add one in which there is no such layout like node tree type at all.
Just to update this question, in Sverchok, Grouping see "Monads". https://github.com/nortikin/sverchok/pull/809
Lots of useful information at GitHub thread. Copy and paste from Sverchok Github pull request:
Similar to Blender's Shader Trees, Sverchok now how as its own implementation of Group Nodes and we use the same keyboard short cuts.
- Ctrl+G Group selected nodes (relink to peripheral nodes)
- Shift+ Ctrl+G Group selected nodes, but don't link peripherals
- Alt + G Un-group the active Group Node
- Tab Enter or exit group
Group Nodes have not been tested by many people yet, and that is why we are presenting it to you to help us break it in new and unpredictable ways. We expect that many eyes will help us make the feature more robust. Please use the issue tracker to send us questions / bug reports.
- Automatic socket creation by dragging noodles to the Input / Output nodes.
- The Tool Panel lets you Delete/Rename/Move/Recast (to different socket type) sockets
- Old beta groups are automatically updated
- Append works
- Link mostly works
Known issues are fluid and should be checked on the remaining issues thread on the issuetracker