I don't know how to name this effect, but I want to recreate this sort of fog that circles the character. Thank you!

enter image description here

  • $\begingroup$ is this character 2d or 3d? 3d: you could try this and render or apply at the appropriate frame? I can't think of a shaders approach. $\endgroup$
    – james_t
    Mar 25, 2023 at 17:32
  • $\begingroup$ Is a 3D character. Thank you! I'm going to take a look $\endgroup$ Mar 25, 2023 at 18:05


You must log in to answer this question.

Browse other questions tagged .