EDIT: I figured out the problem. I was going to view>viewport render image as I always did in eevee, and I was supposed to go to Render>Render Image. Problem solved.
I'm having trouble with my renders in cycles, they always end up coming out pitch black. When I do renders in eevee they're fine, but in cycles for some reason they're always black. Can someone help?
I have checked:
- The object nodes being hidden or disabled for rendering and they are not.
- The lights are disabled and they are not
- The surface and environment filters are disabled and they are not
- If there was something wrong with the clip distance of the camera and there was nothing wrong there that I could tell.
- There was only one camera so I wasn't using the wrong camera
I don't know how to check if the compositor node is connected to the output and couldn't find any tutorials on how to check so I couldn't test that one.