I have a room scanned from a photogrammetry.

I would like to grow a mesh (like a baloon inflating) inside this room until it reaches the room boundaries.

The goal is to have a mesh that would be the "negative space" of the original photogrammety, and then to print that mesh.

Would this be possible ?



You must log in to answer this question.

Browse other questions tagged .