After following these steps...
- Create a grease pencil object
- Draw a stroke with a fill
- Enter edit mode
- Activate the 'Select Box' tool
- Set the Select mode to 'Select only points' (keyboard '1')
- Draw a selection box that contains the filled area but doesn't include any of the points of the stroke
- No points would be selected
- All points are selected
I'm finding this makes it difficult in situations where one stroke is inside of another, for example selecting some points of the inner stroke in the attached GIF. Is there any setting that lets the simple rectangle selection ignore fills?
The ctrl-alt-rightmouse lasso selection seems to ignore fills in the way that I want but rectangles are easier for me most of the time.