I make my PCB using a 3D printer. When I expose my PCB and finally develop it, I notice certain areas in my routing that disappear.
I then looked at my routing in Blender, and there are certain areas in the routing where there are small black areas (these are the areas where when my PCB is developed the routing is part gone.
I tried all the things that I know (not much) and the black areas are still there in Blender. Take a look at the picture and maybe you could steer me in the right direction to get rid of these black areas
Steps are as follows:
- I use Inkscape or FlatCam to make a .svg of my black and white picture (jpg...in the Paint program in Windows 10.
- In blender ... Delete the box, light and camera
- Import the .svg file.
- highlight all the parts 1 thru 28
- Then I go to objects and scroll down till I get to the middle mesh. Then I join them all
- Add a Solidfy modifier
- Use tool "3dprint"; choose my folder and click on STL