Steps to reproduce:
- In Pose Mode, press G to move the IK target bone (in the video: the ring around the wrist)
- Move the bone, but instead of applying the transform, press Right Click to cancel the transform
The armature doesn't fully move back to its previous pose. To move the bones back to where they were, press Alt + G to reset the pose.
Bone Constraints used, that may cause this:
- Limit distance (to prevent the hand to be too far away from the body)
- Copy rotation (wrist copies the IK Target bone's rotation)
- Stretch to (shoulder has an additional bone to make it look smoother)
I have tried deleting bones/constraints, but I wasn't able to remove this behaviour.