I'm trying to figure out to make the cuts shown in the 3d model in the picture. I know how to make individual boolean cuts but I am unsure as to how to make the cuts curve around an object.
To mimic the cuts shown in the picture, I did the following:
- I went into edit mode and duplicated the mesh only at the locations where I wanted the cuts.
- Resized the copied mesh so when cut through the original cube it would be light cut.
- I then created the copy of the cube I wanted to cut.
- I used the bool tool difference function for the first cut on the original cube I wanted to cut.
- Then I used the bool tool intersection function on the copy of the original cube I wanted to cut.